August 27, 2014

Two Things.....

Sisters...I have two wonderful things for you today...

First, a wonderful opportunity to grow as a Christian wife...From Jolene Engle, Christian Wife University. This is so exciting! Actual, online and personal "Wife Couching" from a sister who has SUCH a heart for training up godly wives and SUCH a wonderful grasp on scripture and how it applies to our daily lives. I pray that you will take this providence to heart and put it to use in your own lives, as wives first, married to our Bridegroom and to the one who He gave as your husband here. Check out the link...noodle around...be sure to click the link in the article, and sign up! I will meet you there. :-)


http://christianwifeuniversity.com/biblical-wife-coaching-is-here/

Second....something we all need so much, as we submit to the word and to our beloved husbands....prayer:

"Dear Heavenly Father, After years of submitting to You and telling You I trust You, I am facing the truth that I still hold onto control over parts of my life. I am so sorry for doing this. I wasn’t intentionally trying to keep these parts of my life from You, more so I was motivated by fear of what would happen if I let go of the clutched fist I had on them. I do want to surrender myself to You and I want to trust You completely. Help me to live by faith and not by fear. I love You Lord! I pray You would show me areas of my life I am gripping for control and then give me the courage to let go and trust that You have me in Jesus’ name AMEN!"


Okay gals...let's get going in growing into the wives God intends us to be, according to His word and not according to this perishing world. ~BIHP <3


No comments:

Post a Comment